My life for the next 111 days. :) Help a rocker out.
Dear Fellow Bibliophiles,
I recently uploaded my novel, Shadows in the Spotlight, to www.pubslush.com. This site is leading the revolution for a change in how publishing is done in this country. What’s cool about pubslush, and one of the reasons I chose it, is that it lets readers decide what books get published, and for every book sold, donates a book to a child in need. I have 120 days to secure 1,000 preorders. If I do, then pubslush will publish my book in physical and ebook format, and it will be sold everywhere.
So what is the book? Shadows in the Spotlight takes a look at how family is formed. This time around it isn’t just through the bonds of friendship or blood, but the passion of the stage. Five men come together and through their music, change how sexuality and Heavy Metal are defined for generations.
To support, please go to http://www.pubslush.com/book/view/198 and click “Support this book.” (It’s the green button on the left.) You can choose to pre-purchase an ebook for $10, a physical book and ebook for $20, or choose a higher support level for additional incentives.
Some things to remember about supporting a book on PUBSLUSH:
1. You are NEVER charged unless Shadows in the Spotlight gets published (aka reaches 1,000 preorders).
2. If it’s published, you will be the first to receive your physical book and/or ebook.
3. Your name will be in the book as a “discoverer.”
4. For your purchase, a book will be donated to a child in need.
5. You will be entered to win a free trip to Kenya to join PUBSLUSH on their first bookdrop.
6. PUBSLUSH is a full service publisher. This means my book will be edited, marketed, and designed properly to ensure you receive a high quality product.
In addition to purchasing your own copy, you can also gift the book to up to 10 people. Please consider this option for the people in your life who believe in good books and giving back or people who are scared off by ordering things on the internet.
Pubslush speaks to me because for once, the people get to decide what is important. I’ve had agent after agent and publishing company after publishing company tell me that it just “isn’t what they’re looking for right now.” Well, what about what people are looking for? But, because of that, I cannot be published without your support. Please consider forwarding this email to your friends and family to help spread the word about my book and pubslush. Let me know if you have any questions.
Pre-Order at PubSlush: http://www.pubslush.com/book/view/198